there is a timer for our email time and i was getting low so i just clicked send but i forgot to say that I miss you guys and I love you guys. It's going to be tough but i'm doing what is right so it will be ok, just remember that. :)The first week has been long with tons of information. We already have like 3 investigators. My district is awesome though, there are 6 total going to Fort Worth Texas, 4 elders and 2 sisters. Then there are 4 more missionaries going to Wisconsin in my district. It's been weird not being able to call or text anyone. On saturday we had a special fireside for the 4th of July and we got to watch some fireworks after. Then sunday we had another fireside and listened to elder Oaks daughter playing the violin, it was awesome. One of our teachers is the dude from the district two videos I had to watch before i came so it's pretty crazy. He actually met Will a couple of times because they were both in San Diego. I wrote you guys a letter so be looking for it. It's asking for those flip flops that mom bought me for the shower and such... I could really use those lol. The mtc food took a bit of getting used to, but i have actually swallowed like 4 bites of mashed potatoes!! I'm really proud of myself. They have like cookies and doughnuts every day so if you send packages dont send tons of sweet, I'm kind of sick of them.
Brennen is serving in the Fort Worth Texas Mission. I thought it would be easier to post his letters here, than try to remember to send them all out.
Elder Jardine
Saturday, July 16, 2011
First Letter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment