Elder Jardine

Elder Jardine

Saturday, July 16, 2011

July 12, 2011

Did you get the letter I sent? It talked all about my companion and my district, I didnt have a ton of time and was like surrounded last week when I was emailing so I didnt write a lot about the people. My companion is named Elder Bluth, he's from Riverton, Utah. He's an awesome guy, and is also the district leader. I board my plane next tuesday at 8:30 a.m. and have to be ready to leave the MTC at 5. The AC isnt too good here, so we've all been sweating a lot, but not nearly as much compared to texas I'm guessing. I'm not sure I could handle living in a town as small as Arco for the rest of my life, but I'll keep that in mind. We definitaly still have plenty of time to work, it like makes a missionary's day when they receive mail. The MTC feels so isolated from the rest of the world. I feel like it was another lifetime that I sat on the couch all day and watched criminal minds.
I need a favor, my facebook info is; email: brennenjardine@msn.com password:  Will you get on and put a status for me? put "From Brennen, the MTC is awesome, but you dont really see the outside world.  it feels like so long ago that I saw or heard from anyone. I leave in a week but dont forget, dear elder is your friend! My info is on my profile" or you could post my MTC info.
We have gotten 3 of our investigators committed to Baptism. Tell Alexa that I answered her email. When you have less the five minutes of email time left the timer starts blinking and is really distracting. Anyways I love and miss you all. Tell the neighborhood I say hi
  Love, Brennen

No comments:

Post a Comment