This has been a pretty good week. We were sitting in ward council yesterday and we had seen like every family that they were bringing up, it was pretty funny. We found a new investigator named Lonnie on saturday! He's pretty legit. We taught the restoration and after we taught the apostasy we asked "If the same church that Jesus Christ himself organized was back on the earth, is that something that you would want to know about?" his reply was "It is on the earth, it's the mormons!" We were like Woah!! It was awesome. We had an appt. with him scheduled for yesterday but he wasn't home, so we're gonna try to catch him tonight. We found some good potentials who hopefully we will be able to start teaching this week. This is the problem with getting behind in my journal, I'm pretty sure that it's easier for me to remember stuff when I've written it down. Plus I think that I've developed a.d.d. on my mission. 2 random facts for the day.
So we went to the zoo this morning with the Waco 1st elders and the Spanish sisters, that was pretty fun. It was super hot though.
Anyhoot, I can't think of anything else this week
Love y'all
-Elder Jardine
No comments:
Post a Comment