Elder Jardine

Elder Jardine

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 11


This has been an interesting week. Monday evening we had a lesson with Katie in a members home! We taught the Plan of Salvation and it went really well. We are meeting with her again tonight, and hopefully will be setting a baptismal date. Woot Woot! Tuesday we went on exchange and I was with Elder Munsee in my area. We taught Charles, who is engaged to a member in the ward. We watched the restoration DVD and taught about the priesthood. We are meeting with him tonight also, hopefully they will all go well! We met with Travis and Bryanna twice and read the Book of Mormon with them. They are not keeping their commitments anymore, and unfortunately we might have to drop them :(. We've been doing a lot of biking this week because they took 100 miles from us to give to some other missionaries with bigger areas. It's alright though we get around just fine on bikes for the most part.
As y'all know Brad and Kim came to see me friday. We were walking into our apt and they called to us. While it was really nice what they did, and I appreciated how much they care about me, it was super distracting to see people from home. I had built in my mindset that everything back home was 2 years away, and I wouldn't have anything to do with it for that time. So while it was really nice could y'all please ask people not to come see me again. It's against the rules and we need all the blessings of obedience that we can get in this work. Hope y'all understand.
Oh and this week is board week so I may be getting transfered next week, or Elder Nance will, or neither, or both! Only the Lord knows right now.
Love y'all
  -Elder Jardine

No comments:

Post a Comment