Merry Christmas y'all!
Like I said we're emailing today because of christmas. So We've had a good week so far. Tuesday we had dinner with Charity who just got baptized and she is so excited about the gospel! She wants to go to the temple with the youth in January to do baptisms for the dead! Also the bishop told us that she called him and asked if she could come over for family home evening monday! haha, how sweet is that??!!
Larry is doing really well also. He's excited for the baptism, and his wife has already planned like everything lol. It's gonna be the second easiest baptism I've ever had is my prediction. We met with Mark on tuesday with a member and he's doing really well. We taught about the priesthood and the spirit was super strong. However we didn't invite him to be baptized, our bad.
My birthday was awesome. Thank y'all so much for the posters, scripture case, and calendar they're all sweet!! I made the cake, and it kind of fell apart lol. A member knew it was my birthday though so he took us to Albertsons and let me pick out a cake. Elder Lovato called the sister missionaries wednesday night and they all sang to me, it was pretty cool. We also were able to share like 4 christmas messages with people and get some nice return appts. which made it even better.
Friday I had a district leader training from President Sagers that was fantastic! I learned a lot about doing and being a district leader, not just getting numbers and having a pointless district meeting once a week. We learned a lot about exchanges, and how to help other missionaries while on exchange, which is kind of a bummer because my district is only the sisters who I can't go on exchange with, and the zone leaders who conduct the exchange with me. I'll have to find other ways to help the sisters become better missionaries and servants of Christ.
Other than that ya our week has been super good.
I'm thinking of calling at like 10 o'clock, which will be 9 o'clock y'alls time. I probably won't hear from you until then, so be ready! Hopefully you're not having ppl over until a little bit later. I know how much y'all like to party!
Anyways love y'all and have a merry Christmas!
Love, Elder Jardine
No comments:
Post a Comment