Elder Jardine

Elder Jardine

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 10


This week has been pretty good. Tuesday we had zone training which was really good. After that we went on exchange with the zone leaders and I went with Elder Shoemaker. It was a lot of fun because Elder Shoemaker served in the area that I was trained in like 1 year after I served there, so we talked about Joshua the whole time. It was pretty sweet :).
Wednesday we were able to see Sheila. We taught her the Plan of Salvation and she's super solid. She tells people that she's mormon already and she's not even baptized yet! 2 weeks though and she'll be dunked. We were also able to see Cynthia and she's doing good. She wants to be baptized really bad, but has some things that she needs to work though before she can be baptized. She'll make it one day though, I'm sure of it.
Sunday we got a phone call from a member who asked us to give her nonmember friend a blessing. Her friend is in a bad home situation and is needs to get out of her house as soon as possible. We gave her a blessing and she was very grateful. The spirit comforted her a lot, and she knew that everything would work out ok. We're going to help them move out either today or tomorrow hopefully. It's crazy the stuff that you see as a missionary!
That's about it for my week. I'm going to work on sending my bike home soon just so that y'all know. It's in pretty good condition still and I'd like to keep it around. If a huge box shows up at the front door, y'all will know why. Have fun and we'll see y'all in a few weeks!
Love, Elder Jardine

No comments:

Post a Comment