Elder Jardine

Elder Jardine

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 17


This week has been pretty good. Our investigator Sheila and her kids came to church! We were super excited to see them come. Sheila is very excited about her baptism this saturday. Her kids feel that they need more time, which is understandable. I know that if we get them involved with the youth programs then they'll get baptized in a few weeks.
The Greens are doing well also. They still haven't come to church, which is a bummer, but they want to be baptized. I think if we teach them the importance of the sabbath day, and how you truly keep it holy that they'll come to church. Plus I'm going to slip in also that it's my last sunday, which hopefully give them some more incentive to come :P. 
Friday I went on exchange with Elder Hanley. We were on bikes and oh boy is it getting warm in Texas! It was fun though. I'm still working on getting my bike sent home. There aren't any bike shops in Arlington so if I can't get a bike box from walmart, I might end up having to pawn my bike, or leave at a members house or something, not really sure. We'll see what happens though.
The members are starting to find out that I go home next week, and are giving me a hard time about it. It's been pretty funny. I just laugh it off. It's crazy to think that it's next week though, it seems like just yesterday y'all were dropping me off at the MTC. Time really does fly in the service of the Lord.
Well that's about all I can muster up for this week. Hopefully I'll have more to say next week, and if not then y'all can ask me questions thursday! haha love y'all have a great week!
Love, Elder Jardine

No comments:

Post a Comment