Elder Jardine

Elder Jardine

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oct 17-23

This has been a pretty good week. Monday was Elder Baxter like I talked about last week. Tuesday was p-day and we taught the restoration to a family that evening, it went pretty well. Wednesday we taught a family who's daughter wants to go to byu, so whether she converts now or not, eventually she'll be mormon lol. We also taught our recent converts Renee and Chris, which is always an awesome lesson, they are so cool. Thursday We taught another new investigator and hopefully she'll read and pray about the Book of Mormon, that's the biggest thing. Friday I went on exchange and worked in one of the Fort Worth areas all day (there are like 10). We tracted into this family who as soon as we said "Hello, We're missionaries from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" got super excited and wanted us to teach them. They were about to leave though so we scheduled an appointment for the next day. During dinner/right before bed we played this card game called munchkin. It's a pretty good one. It's like a spoof version of dungeons and dragons. Saturday we switched back comps. and did some yard work for a member than had dinner/taught the family with the foster kids. They're probably my favorite family in the ward. They're always so excited to see us and really enjoy us teaching them. We ended saturday seeing Renee again, and now her daughter-in-law wants to be baptized!! So sweet. Sunday we went to church, did some tracting, had armadillo eggs (jalapeno (sp) wraps in breaded deer sausage) pretty good, and some stop by's to end the night. That was my week and hopefully I'll get an email from my parents who I hope still love me :)
I love and miss you all
  -Elder Jardine

No comments:

Post a Comment