Brennen is serving in the Fort Worth Texas Mission. I thought it would be easier to post his letters here, than try to remember to send them all out.
Elder Jardine
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Packages Galore!
Thank you very much for the packages, the oreo balls are delicious! Perfect timing on the soap as well, I was about to buy some this week. I've gotten two of the packages so far and Elder Whittiers birthday is tomorrow so he's gotten three packages, it's been a good mail week. So tuesday we had district meeting (3 companionships meeting together to talk about inv. and such) And had a lesson with Renee Brower's son and daughter-in-law. We set a baptismal date with them! THEY ARE BEING BAPTIZED THIS SATURDAY!!!! It's so great to be a part of their conversion, I love the Brower family. Wednesday we helped a member replace some spark plugs in his suburban, which were super hard to get to. Thursday we planned for the week and had a good lesson with this single mom and her daughter that we tracted into. Friday we did lots of tracting, without very much success, but it happens. We taught the Browers again and committed them to living the Word of Wisdom. Saturday we had a really good lesson with this older lady who we had given a blessing to about a month ago. We also went to the wards chili cook-off! Elder Whittier made a chicken chili, which was actually really good. I got to be one of the judges for the desserts . It was a really fun evening. sunday we had breakfast with the Browers and taught them the Plan of Salvation, then went to church which is always good. It's been a pretty good week, but this coming week is definitally going to be better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment