Elder Jardine

Elder Jardine

Monday, December 19, 2011

birthday week!

So ya this last week has been tiring. Tuesday we had a zone conference so we got together with all the missionaries from 2 other zones (zone=stake) and President Sagers taught us. We also got to watch 17 miracles, which was a really good movie. Thank you mom and dad for the letter ya'll wrote, it means a lot. Wednesday we taught this young couple the restoration and they seem really interested. We are working on getting them into a members home to teach them, because there is such a different spirit in members homes. If the missionaries need to teach in a members home there be sure to open the doors for them, because it makes a lot of difference. It rained all day wednesday and thursday, that was fun to bike in :P Sunday we had an awesome lesson with this guy named Ken, and it turns out that he doesn't live in our area. He gave us his info though and we reffered him to the missionaries in his area, and they've already contacted him! Such good missionaries.
 
Denton like I said last week is a very urban area. There are like 5 huge apartment complexes in our area. Plus a lot of pretty nice houses. There are a few trailer parks as well, and I like working those. The ward here is awesome. They are so helpful, and there are tons of kids, it's like a Utah ward! We have church at 10 on christmas, and we're going to a members house after to phone home, so I'll probably be calling at like 11:30-12:00. President Sagers is sending you an email but we get 30-40 minutes and it's for parents. If everyone wants to talk I personally would suggest speaker phone. I'll probably be calling dads cell, since he's more likely going to answer :) Anyways hope y'all have a great week and I can't wait to talk to y'all sunday!
 
    Love, Elder Jardine

No comments:

Post a Comment