Elder Jardine

Elder Jardine

Monday, January 23, 2012

Christmas

So I talked to y'all yesterday but I told mom that I'd send an email still. This week was pretty slow, we did a lot of tracting. We did go on exchange though! Elder Johnson went to a different area and Elder Fa'ileaso and I stayed in ours. Christmas eve we went over to a members home and there were 2 other families there and we had a big dinner, then the kids acted out the nativity and we sang some hymns it was fun. After I talked to y'all we had lunch then went home. We stopped by a less-active family and an investigator family and sang a hymn and shared a short message with both of them. We ended the night by stopping at a members home so that Elder Fa'ileaso could use his phone to call his parents in Samoa. That's about it.
 
   Love, Elder Jardine

No comments:

Post a Comment