This week has been long. Our baptism date, Avery, has decided that this isn't the time for him to join a denomination, so while he is still going to let us come over we can't do a whole ton at this time. If we can just get him to read the Book of Mormon I know that he would feel different, but that darn agency makes it hard sometimes. We do have another investigator named Annette, who with a little work, is going to become pretty solid. Right now she's really just meeting with us to learn more about the church, not really to act on anything, but we know that as she feels the spirit her heart will come around. Elder Johnson and I went on exchange this week with the Denton 2nd ward elders. I stayed in our area and elder Johnson went there. It's always nice having a little variety. Oh I had my first big crash on my bike this last week. I was crossing a ditch and slipped on some water that was in the bottom. I have a couple small scrapes on my ankle, and my knee hurt for a couple days, but other than that I survived. We also had interviews with President Sagers this week. We talked about starting a scripture study journal and how that will help with my investigators. He also did a training on how to better plan out our days, so we're not wasting a single minute of the Lords time! So ya that was my week. I'll borrow Elder Johnsons sd card reader and see if I can send some pics next week. But to mom, you have seen elder Whittier because I sent baptism pictures home and he was in them. OH ps. James Brower (the husband) got baptized!!! It took 3 people 
Love, Elder Jardine
No comments:
Post a Comment