This has been a pretty good week. Wednesday we biked all day. 20 miles woot woot! It was only 103 wednesday so it was nice and cool for us as well. We did have an exchange in the evening, that was nice. Thursday we were supposed to help a member move, but they finished early, so we weren't able to rock our cowboy boots :(. We met with Travis and Bryanna twice this week. They're doing pretty good, still no baptismal or marriage dates though. They are praying about a marriage date though. Man if they commit to get married this week that would be awesome! We met with Sherrell also. We had a really good lesson with her, and she committed to come to church! Unfortunately she didn't make it, neither did Travis or Bryanna, we're not sure why. President and Sister Sagers were there though! That was intense. We're guessing that they had a meeting here in Waco, then came for sacrament meeting because they didn't stay for classes. Saturday we had interviews with President Sagers, and a training from the assistants. One of the assistants is actually from our home stake, Elder Bone. He's super cool. We met this old guy while out tracting saturday, who was crazy. He didn't believe in any kind of religion and just philasaphy (sp). He took a Book of Mormon though!
So transfers are this next week, time is just flying by! We're guessing that one of us is leaving, just not sure which one it's going to be. I got my package friday I think. Thank y'all very much! Tell Madi that I say thank you for the awesome Texas flag magnet.
Well that's about all I got for this week. I love y'all. Have a great week!
Love, Elder Jardine
No comments:
Post a Comment