so transfers came and..............................drum roll...........................................................drum roll................................................................. humming..................................................................... ...............................................drum roll................................................................................................................................ crazy dance party............................................................................................................................................. I'm staying in Hewitt!!....................................................................... .............................................................Elder Nance is leaving................................................................................................................................................ My new companion is named Elder Ramage and...............................................................................................I'm going to be the district leader!!! So much craziness!!!!
I'm going to be over 3 other companionships and It's going to be sweet! I'm so excited. President Sagers called me saturday and issued me the assignment but didn't tell Elder Nance where he was going, which was pretty funny. It drove him crazy knowing that he was leaving but not knowing where.
Anyhoot, this has been a pretty good week. Wednesday we tracted into a younger girl who is baptist, but has a really good friend who is a member. We gave her a Book of Mormon and got a return appointment for friday. I was on exchange in Mexia (pronounced Mahaya, Texas is weird) so Elder Nance and Bagby were the ones to teach her. She actually has a twin sister and they were able to talk with both of them. They challenged them to read 3 Nephi 11 and pray about it. We have a return appointment for tuesday. Thursday we taught Sherrell which went pretty well. We taught the first half of the plan of salvation, and she had a lot of questions. We're still trying to get her to come to church, if she comes to church I know that she will be baptized! Other than that we have just been trying to find new investigators! They are out there, we just need to find them!
Be sure to get Austins MTC address, I'd love to write him. New companion, first time as senior companion, district leader, pray for me! :P I need all the help that I can get.
Love y'all
Elder Jardine
No comments:
Post a Comment