Elder Jardine

Elder Jardine

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

August 29

My trainer is cool. He's from Virginia and he's been out about 20 months so he knows what he's doing. We see the elders around us at least once a week, because we have district meetings, and there are 4 companionships in our district. You can feel free to send stuff because I'm not getting transferred for at least 6 more weeks. Having you guys over the mission would be very interesting. It's super weird thinking that Madi is in Jr. High just so you know. Hayden will be alright, just take away his cell phone and the comp. when he doesnt do his homework and such, then he has no way to plan time with friends, but you didnt get that idea from me.
I wasn't nervous teaching my first lesson, I was more nervous knocking on my first door. I had my first bash this week with a 7th day adventist who believes the bible exactly as it is read. We tried not to bash, but that's what it turned into. We went to a 7th day adventist service the next day, which was kinda weird. That was a saturday, then sunday we went to our church, 10000 times better. They are so busy singing and collecting donations that they can't feel the spirit in their service.
Anyways we set our first baptismal date tuesday!!!!!!!!! It's awesome our investigator is getting baptized Sept. 10th, so it's gonna be good times.
Have fun in Bear Lake, tell everyone that I say hi, and I think next monday is Labor day, so if the library is closed I might not be able to email
 
Love, Elder Jardine

No comments:

Post a Comment