Elder Jardine

Elder Jardine

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Brother and Sister



On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 6:40 PM, <lexa@q.com> wrote:


Hi, :)
I miss you so much, i wish you were home with us. I hope your having fun,
have you been to a lot of houses? Are they nice have you had potatoes or
strawberries did you hate them. lol i have so many questions i bet you can
answer them all. :)


  1. do you know anybody  there? :)
  2. do you live in a barn? lol :)
  3. do you think you might die it is so hot there? :)
  4. do you have a good companion? :)
  5. is he nice? :)
  6. do you think when you get back that you might like potatoes
  straberrys and anything else you didi not like before? :)
  7. are you friends with the sisters? :)
  8. I'm going to canada for a whole week to go to wills wedding? :)
  9. oh and this is madi typing i miss you! :)
  10. do you like it there? :)



i love you love,alexa
and this is madi and i love you so much i know that it is going to be a
wile but i can't wait for you to come home and i miss you soooooo much i
hope that you are having a good time and i can't wait for you to come home.
:)

 -------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: hi
From: Brennen Jardine <brennen.jardine@myldsmail.net>
To: lexa@q.com
CC: 

I know the other missionaries
I do live in a barn, but it's a nice barn
It's been super hot but it's starting to get colder
Yes my companion is way cool
I have had strawberries & potatoes, strawberries arent to bad, potatoes are
gross
there are no sister missionaries close by me, so not really
yes I love it here

I miss and love you guys too
  Elder Jardine

No comments:

Post a Comment