Elder Jardine

Elder Jardine

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

August 22, 2011

Ya we come to the library and email. Joshua city is pretty small, but the Joshua ward boundaries are fairly big. They go into like 4 towns. Because of the way the ward boundaries work out we basically surround another mission area, it's kind of funny. Is Alexa super excited to be the only Jardine at Bluff Ridge now? I'm pretty sure that there aren't dirty clothes in there, I thought I made sure to fully clean out my room. Ya my bike was there waiting for me, it's super nice. We've only gone out tracting on the bikes twice, but I think we're going to try to do it more. We are only allowed a certain amount of miles to drive a month, so all missionaries are supposed to have bikes.
 
Anyways this week has been even better! Last monday I taught my first sit down lesson, and it went really well. That same investigator came to church on sunday! we have another meeting with him later this week where we will most likely extend the baptismal invitation. We had return appointments with some other people, but he was the only one that made it to church. We have found some other people who we will be meeting with this week, and I have a good feeling about them. Hopefully by the time I leave this area there will have been a few more baptisms out here. There hasn't been a convert baptism in like 6 months in this area.
 
I miss and love you guys
     -Elder Jardine

No comments:

Post a Comment