This week has been alright. I bought myself a cowboy belt on Monday! It’s pretty awesome. Speaking of souvenirs what do y’all want? I don’t really know what to get y’all to be honest. Tuesday I went on exchange with Elder Smith. It was pretty fun. It’s not the Elder Smith that I used to serve with though, it’s a different one. Funny enough I went on exchange with the Elder Smith that I used to serve with also though. I went with him on Thursday. Both exchanges were good and I learned a lot from them. I always love seeing how different people work their areas to find success; it helps me a lot in my own area to try different things. On Friday the investigator who had a baptismal date decided that they wanted to go to church with their fiancé, which I guess that I can understand but it’s still lame. We even had the perfect fellowship couple for her, and they were with us for the appointment. Can’t win them all though unfortunately.
Hopefully this upcoming week will be better. We’ve been having a really hard time with progressing investigators. They’ve gotta be out there though, and we’re gonna find them! We’re called to find, teach, and baptize, and that’s what I’m going to do!
Hope y’all have a wonderful week!
Love, Elder Jardine
No comments:
Post a Comment