Elder Jardine

Elder Jardine

Friday, March 30, 2012

baptism dates!

Not to much to report this week other than we set a baptism date! The date is with a lady named Jennifer, and she's pretty solid. We taught her the first lesson on Thursday and it was just great! Our exchange teaches institute for a living so he was able to help us with bible scriptures and things like that. She had some awesome questions and the points that she was bringing up fell in line perfectly with the restoration of the gospel. We invited her to church but sadly she wasn't there. She has 2 kids living at home that are both baptism age, so we'll get them involved too. Let's see we also went on 2 exchanges this week. The first one was with the Zone Leaders and I was with Elder Foust! He's from Kaysville and I've served aroung him almost my whole mission so I know him really well. He's an awesome elder who I'll totally be hanging out with after my mission. He was with me when we taught Jennifer. I also went on exchange with Elder Bergeson, who is from california. It was cool to get to know him better as well. He's such a happy go lucky guy who loves to get out and work. We had a less-active named Matt come to church yesterday which was really cool. He's trying really hard to get his life back in order and coming back to church is one of the first things on his list. The rest of the week has been filled with challenging members to invite people into their home for us to teach, and finding by our own efforts. scripture for the week is Alma 16:16! Love y'all and have a great week
 
   Love, Elder Jardine

No comments:

Post a Comment