So this week has been pretty sweet. Our ward started a 40 day fast, so there are members fasting for missionary work every day for the next 40 days. Tuesday we were out tracting and met this guy named Prime how sweet of a name is that! We started talkin to him for a minute then he was like just so y'all know I want you to come back, this could be really cool, then ended up inviting us into his house. We talked for like 20 minutes and we have another appointment with him this wednesday! Wednesday we were out tracting and I got thirsty so we stopped by a members house to get a drink of water and started talking to her and she reffered her to her hair dresser! We stopped by and set up a return appointment for this wednesday as well. So wednesday going to be a SWEET day. Friday we had zone conference which was cool. President Sagers talked a lot about being strong and of good courage and how we can be a zion companionship, district, zone, and mission. As we are all being obedient, working hard, and becoming one the Lord will be able to bless us even more. Saturday we went on exchange and I stayed in my area with Elder Toki! Elder Toki is from Tonga and he's super cool. We spent most of the day tracting and talking to people without to much luck, but that's ok. OH and friday night I had a package delivered to me right as we were getting ready to leave for the evening full of pizza. Thanks dad!! I've had the sausage one and it's dang good!!! I cooked it sunday night just to try it and ended up eating like half of it lol. I also got mom's package but it's sitting at the post office right now, thanks for sending it though! Umm... well I can't think of anything else that happened this week so... ya. Have a great week!
Love, Elder Jardine
No comments:
Post a Comment