So this has been a pretty good week. Wednesday morning we met with Christina in a member home! We watched the restoration and she told us after that the more she learns, the more she comes to know it's true. She is worried that her family won't accept her joining the church though, which is holding her back a lot. As she develops a testimony though that won't matter as much. Wednesday evening we met with Bryanna and Travis and read 1st Nephi ch. 1 with them to start their daily scripture study. We bore testimony of the Book of Mormon and of the blessings that come from it, and the member that was with it shared some of the blessings that he had seen as well which was really cool. Thursday we met with Mark and Samantha and actually set a baptismal date with Samantha, but we're going to have to move it back because of church attendance. kind of a bummer. Have I told y'all that we go call bingo every friday at an alzheimers care center? Well we do :D We had an appointment in the evening but they were busy so we rescheduled for today! Saturday we did a lot of tracting and had a lesson with Bryanna and Travis in a members home! We watched "Finding Faith in Christ" and the members bore testimony on how having faith in Jesus Christ doesnt make problems go away, but they are easier to get through. Sunday Bryanna and Travis made it to church!!! so awesome. We did some other stopbys, had dinner, then called home. I watched the "Testaments" while Elder Nance was calling, it's a super good movie, to a missionary at least lol. Also on sunday our car was toilet papered... well really saturday night, but you know what I mean. It was a couple youth in the ward who come out on exchange with us all the time, and they left us like 5 full rolls of TP so it all worked out. Oh we went to the Zoo today! I took a bunch of pictures of all the animals but I forgot my sd card reader so I can't send any home. It was still cool though! Anywho it was great to talk to y'all yesterday, I miss y'all, have a great week!
Love, Elder Jardine
No comments:
Post a Comment