This has been an interesting week. It started out strong, but then I started getting sick, and I got Elder Lovato sick, and we got a little lazy. He's better now, and I'm almost better, so we've repented and we're gonna do better next week! (Mom stop freaking out I got some meds, I'm good to go)
We met with Charity this week at our bishops home for family home evening which was pretty fun. She is super cool and is totally getting baptized this coming saturday! She also came to the ward christmas party on friday and brought her 2 sisters and also 2 friends, which was super cool.
we had dinner with our investigators the Dumbles on thurday, and man they can cook! They made turkey chili and it was just delicious! They also came to the christmas concert that the stake put on saturday, which was fantastic! It was so cool!! The theme was christmas around the world, and they did this african song which was just awesome! They put a lot of work into it. The people in charge of it are in our ward, and it's been a huge production. They had like 80+ ppl in the orchestra and about 100 in the choir.
We met with Larry again and he's doing good. We've taught him everything and now we're focusing on helping him to make friends in the ward. He came to a fireside that our mission president hosted last night in his home and that was really cool.
Umm... I feel like there was more I was going to tell y'all but I can't think of anything... must not be inspired.
Oh tell grandma Jardine thank you for the package, I'm gonna wait until after christmas to send out thank you cards to whoever sends me stuff, but she was the first this year.
Have a great week!
Love, Elder Jardine
No comments:
Post a Comment