Elder Jardine

Elder Jardine

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

November 12


This has been a super good week. We found a new investigator couple
named Tiffany and Raul, who have baptismal dates for December 1st!!
It's so awesome! We also met with Larry Martin this week, and were
going to go to a fireside at President Sagers house with him, and when
we showed up we found out that it was cancelled! It's ok though. We
had to whip out our jackets last night, it's starting to get cold, but
definitaly not snowing cold. I filled out those essays and mailed them
on thursday, so y'all should be getting them within the next day or
two. Sister Reynolds says hi. Elder Lovato has been out 10 months.
Umm... that's about all I can think of this week. We had dinner with a
tongan family last night, and I don't think the food agreed with me,
it wasn't even weird at all, but I don't feel to good right now
though. I'll be alright tho.

Anyhoot Love y'all, have a great week!
  Love, Elder Jardine

No comments:

Post a Comment