this has been a pretty good week. We are still struggling with finding new investigators , but the investigators that we have now are doing well. We biked across the sisters area to give Sister Reynolds a blessing because she has not been feeling good the last few days, that was pretty exciting. Oh my back rim spokes are starting to come off. I'm getting a back rim from another missionary but if it doesn't work I'm going to have to either get mine repaired, or get a new one, just so y'all know. I should have plenty of money in my account though so I think I'll be ok.
We taught Brian and Joyce Dumble once this week. We taught about prophets and had the member that was with us bear his testimony on how knowing that there is a prophet on the earth today has blessed his family. The lesson went well, but we're still not sure what is stopping them from coming to church. They came the last week of Sept. and seemed to really enjoy it, but haven't been back.
We were also able to meet with Larry Martin twice this week. We met with him last night, and to be honest didn't really have a lesson plan prepared for him. We started asking questions and doing to how to begin teaching, and he brought up some questions about why there are so many churches, and why we can't all just be unified. We went into the apostasy and the restoration and it seemed to clarify a lot for him. When we brought up baptism with him he said that he feels like he is progressing well and will be ready soon! His wife bore her testimony yesterday and said that she is hoping that he will get baptized before the end of the year. So we're gonna help them have a white christmas!
I think that's about it for this week. I feel like other funny stuff happened but I can't remember it.
Love y'all!
Elder Jardine
No comments:
Post a Comment