Elder Jardine

Elder Jardine

Monday, October 22, 2012

October 9


This has been a pretty good week. Elder Lovato got up here thursday and he's awesome. He's from Chicago and is just a happy go lucky goofy guy. Wednesday we were out biking and I ran over some glass and got the flattest flat tire ever! We started walking back so we could fix it and this Jehovah Witness woman pulled over in her car, got out, and started talking to us. She shared a pamphlet with us about the Bible, and had some interesting ideas as to what was important. It was pretty cool though that she pulled over and wanted to talk with us. We were able to teach Larry on thursday. We taught him about the law of the fast and committed him to fast about finding an answer to whether the Book of Mormon is true. I think that's what our focus with him is going to be, is getting him to read the Book of Mormon and gain a testimony of it. He comes to church every week, but has troubles with his daily scripture study. Friday I got another flat, and we decided that I just needed new tires. So we hit up the bike shop and I put new tires on my bike. Saturday and Sunday was conference!!! Conference was awesome this year! I'm so excited for the new missionary age change. There are going to be so many more missionaries! Hayden could be on his mission by the time that I get home, that's so awesome!! That's about all I got this week, next week though this letter is gonna be full of people preparing to be baptized!
 
Love, Elder Jardine

No comments:

Post a Comment