Elder Jardine

Elder Jardine

Monday, October 22, 2012

October 22


well transfer calls came this morning and....... Elder Lovato and I are both staying!!! Wooooooooooo
 
So this has been a pretty fun week. Tuesday we had the best district meeting ever!! I was planning on having a scavenger hunt for district meeting, and while I was preparing for it I received some revelation that I needed to have a treasure hunt! So I got eyepatches, bandanas, and toy swords for everybody and we had a treasure hunt! I even drew a treasure map (still can't draw don't worry). It was so awesome. Every clue led to a training, with a roleplay involved. At the end we found this cursed treasure, and if we took it we had to be 100% obedient. (the treasure was chocolate). It was so awesome I'll send some pics. After district meeting we went on exchange and I went with Elder Moore. Elder Moore is really cool, and set a great example of talking to everyone. I don't think there was a single person that we walked past that we didn't talk to. While I was on exchange with Elder Moore, Elder Lovato set baptismal dates with Brian and Joyce! They're dates are for Nov. 3rd and I really believe that they are ready for that date! I'm so excited!! Thursday we met with Larry again, and he's still pushing along. We have started texting him scriptures that he can read for his daily scripture study, because he has a hard time with that sometimes. We met with a few less-active members that we're helping get back into activity as well. Saturday we found a new investigator!! Her name is Janae and she's really nice. She lives in our apt. comp., and while she's a little crazy, she's still very sincere and likes the message that we share. Sunday was stake conference which was really good. The theme seemed to be the Book of Mormon, and how it has blessed lives. umm... that's all I got this week.
 

 
Love y'all!
  Elder Jardine



No comments:

Post a Comment