Well we got the transfer call this morning and........................... ...............I'm............ .............................. ..going....................... .........to...........
.................Wataga!
It's outside of Fort Worth in the Hurst zone. I'm going to be on a bike! And I'm staying district leader! Also there are 2 district leaders in the zone and the other one is my last companion Elder Nance funny enough.
My new address is:
6436 Ironhorse blvd. apt. 2J
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
My new companion is Elder Vickers. I have never met him, but Elder Ramage said that I've been out about 4 months longer than him. I'm pretty excited! I love the Hewitt ward, and Waco in general, but I also love change, so it's gonna be good. Plus I could shave off a few pounds being on a bike.
Well this has been kind of a long week to be honest. We've only been able to catch one of our investigators this week, and he kind of dropped us. We think he found some anti on the internet, and now is a little apprehensive about meeting with us. We're hoping that he will continue reading the Book of Mormon and that will solve any of the things that he read on the internet. We've been trying really hard to find new investigators this week with not much luck. My goal is to find a solid new investigator before wednesday when I leave. We did go to a child of record baptism on saturday, which had a great spirit about it. I just love baptisms, there's nothing like seeing someone make covenants with God! I'm so greatful to have such great parents like y'all who loved me enough to raise me in the church. I didn't really understand the gospel before my mission, but now I know what the gospel is. I truely understand the atonement and the effect that it has in our daily lives. It's not just a way to be forgiven of sins. We use the atonement to grow, to change, to become better. I know that Jesus Christ is my savior, I know that he restored his church and gospel here on the earth today through Joseph Smith. The atonement of Christ is real, and we have a Heavenly Father who knows us and loves us. Thank you so much mom and dad. I love y'all!
Love, Elder Jardine
No comments:
Post a Comment