So before I forget I have still not received my package, but I'm sure it's coming.
This has been a pretty ok week. We had zone conference friday which was awesome. President Sagers taught about Grace. It was funny because the day after we were tracting and got into a bash with some guys about grace. Funny how stuff like that works out. President also taught about the Book of Revelation, which totally went over my head, but it was still pretty cool. We have zone training this week, and Elder Taylor and I are planning some sweet stuff for zone training! I want to thank you mom and dad for your good creative geens. I think they are starting to kick in. We're planning this activity called the "Amazing Chase" (like Amazing Race) and I have come up with all of the challenges and principles of the Plan of Salvation to match the challenges. Our current investigators are all starting to drop off the map, so we've been doing a lot of finding this week. We found a few people with a lot of potential so we're hoping to see good things come from them.
I'm having a hard time thinking of things to say in my email this week so I'm going to send some pictures instead. They say that a picture is worth 1000 words!
1. The Tongan in the middle is a missionary that just went home, the other 2 were my companions when Elder Smith was called to be the new assistant.
2.Elder Smith and I with the priest Daniel who comes out with us all the time.
Hope y'all have a wonderful week!
Love, Elder Jardine
No comments:
Post a Comment