drumroll...................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ...........................
... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ............
.................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ............
.................. ..............
and I'm getting transferred!!!!
I'm going back to Denton and I have been assigned to be a Zone Leader. So now instead of being in charge of 2 other companionships I'll be in charge of like 12 other companionships. Luckily though my companion will also be a Zone Leader so I'll learn the ropes from him, unlike being a district leader where I was all on my lonesome.
my new address is
2121 Stella st. apt. 201
Denton, TX 76201
My companions name is Elder Smith. He came out 2 transfers after I did, and that's about all I know about him. I've met him a few times at meetings, but never had a chance to really talk to him. I'm super excited for my new assignment and to be going back to Denton. It's going to be awesome!
So this week has been pretty awesome. Our miracle investigator named Jason was baptized on saturday! I was the one to baptize him and it was just super special. His girlfriend from Houston came up for the baptism which made it even better. She is a recent convert herself, so he has a great support system. He is just super elect and prepared for the gospel and is going to be a fireball that gets this ward excited for missionary work!
While we were in PEC on sunday the fire alarm went off and everyone had to evacuate the building while the fire dept. inspected the building. They couldn't find anything, but it makes for a funny story. We brought our investigator Mark to a fireside and our mission presidents home and I think that he really enjoyed it. President taught about the Book of Mormon and the priesthood.
Elder Lovato wants me to say that he made me the biggest Arrepa for breakfast this morning, and it was delicious! Maybe I'll talk him into making them tomorrow too and I'll take pictures of what they look like, because they are delicious!
Well I can't think of anything else super exciting that has happened this week, we've just been trying to find, teach, and baptize. Have a great week y'all!
Love
Elder Jardine
No comments:
Post a Comment